Web scraping and extraction cloud server
Scrapexpress is a easy and free web scraping (or web data extraction) cloud server, which can automated collect and convert web data into clean Excel, CSV and XML from a range of the web sites such as Business Directory, Real Estate, E-commerce, Finance, Government etc. Easy, Amazing and Free ! Just Point, Click and Go… Web data is ready at your fingertips!
Scraping web data at anywhere and anytime
Smart WebScraper - Sponsored by Andy Yang
Easy, Amazing and Free !
Just Point, Click and Go… web data is ready at your fingertips!
Enrich your customer contact list and robust your marketing or sale compaign
Monitor the dynamic information of properties that you concerned.
Easy to keep your eyes on the realestate marketing and quickly catch up your potential customers.
Automatically and batchly match ABN for business name.
Easy to check the status, current or historical official information of business entity.
- Scrapexpress is a easy and free web scraping (or web data extraction) cloud server, which can automated collect and convert web data into clean Excel, CSV and XML from a range of the web sites such as Business Directory, Real Estate, E-commerce, Finance, Government etc.
- It is very easy to use and is designed with users of the least web scraping experience in mind.
- No programming knowledge or training is required at all and we provide a range of web scraping services and support to all our customers.
- Business Directory
- Real Estate
- No need to invest in expensive IT infrastructure and personnel.
- No installation of software or new version updates.
- No ongoing maintenance costs of hardware or software involved.
- No need to worry about tech headaches of web scraping (e.g. web page structural changes or blocking) as we will take care all the hassles while you focus on your priorities
- Full control over all your web scraping tasks in the Dashboard with the ability to change the scheduling options (one-off or periodic) based on your needs.
- The web data to be scraped can be exported to a range of formats of your choice (e.g Excel, CSV, Text or PDF files etc) and delivered via email or to your Data Centre.
- You can experience all the great web scraping features of ScrapeXpress for free today.
- We have different membership plans to get your web scraping tasks started whether your organisation is large or small.
- For more complex projects, we are more than happy to design and create intelligent Web Scraping Agents to cater for long-term, recurring web scraping tasks.
We provide a range of Web Scraping Agents ( such as Business Directory, Real Estate, E-commerce, Retailer, Finance etc ) and help our customers to scrape and refine data from the web quickly, efficiently and reliably.
Typical uses of ScrapeXpress include the following areas:
- Reviewing competitors’ online pricing strategies, product specials and promotion activities.
- Getting insights into competitive behaviour of wholesalers and retailers from local and global online marketplaces.
- Finding potential suppliers to your product or services in a particular area or another country.
- Building prospect client lists from public directories for direct marketing campaigns.
- Compiling customer feedback on products or services from social media sites (e.g product reviews, ratings and recommendations).
- Getting daily stock prices, fund unit prices and financial market data and transferring them into Excel for analytical purposes.
- Compiling and monitoring news articles on topical issues from different news media sources.
- Collecting economic, industry or demographic data from government for academic research.
- Scraping information to facilitate function and event management planning (flight schedules, hotels, catering providers, entertainment schedules).
- Building your own databases on residential and commercial property sales and rental activities to evaluate potential opportunities.
- Getting updated data from public databases to monitor latest industry or market developments.
- Conducting research on employment market opportunities (salary trends, job vacancies, skill requirements etc).
- Monitoring frequently updated changes from web sites (news updates, traffic data etc).
- Compiling updated business information on your suppliers / retailers (contact details, store locations etc).
- Scraping unstructured data and transforming them into meaningful information for analysis and modelling.