Terms of Service
By signing up with ScrapeXpress, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.ScrapeXpress.com.au. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the ScrapeXpress website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. ScrapeXpress cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and regulations).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded/downloaded to your ScrapeXpress account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of ScrapeXpress will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may become a member of ScrapeXpress.
- You agree that your use of the technologies, tools, applications,and products made available from time to time on the Website (as further defined in these Terms and the Website, the “Services”) are used solely in conjunction with the extraction of data from publicly accessible websites (including sites which may require a user login).
- In all cases where copyrighted and or confidential data may be included as part or all of the extracted data, you agree to comply with all copyright laws and rules covering such data including (but not limited to) the reproduction and resale of such data.
- You agree that ScrapeXpress will not be held responsible for legal liabilities incurred through the use or misuse of data obtained through the Services
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- ScrapeXpress does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- ScrapeXpress does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your data held in the account, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that ScrapeXpress shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- Technical support via telephone or email is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or the support forum.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ScrapeXpress.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ScrapeXpress customer, ScrapeXpress employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the ScrapeXpress service. All material you upload remains your property. You can de-register your ScrapeXpress account at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The failure of ScrapeXpress to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ScrapeXpress and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ScrapeXpress (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a ScrapeXpress account.
- ScrapeXpress does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- As a service provider, in the event that you have a dispute with a targeted data source (i.e. website or web application) in relation to the use (or misuse) of any of the Services, you release the ScrapeXpress and its officers/employees from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes
- We will advise users when payments for membership plans and service fees once payments have been deposited and cleared in our bank account via email.
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the ScrapeXpress service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, ScrapeXpress may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
- The extracted data will be stored in our Cloud server for up to 90 days after they have been first extracted and notified to users via email. Data will be removed from our server after the 90-day period.
- We strongly encourage users to download the extracted data to your own computing device from the server within 90 days after the data have been extracted.
- We are not responsible for any loss or removal of data from the Cloud server if they have been removed because ScrapeXpress users do not comply with our instructions.
- We retain the right to reject or cancel a project if it feels the data may be abused or the process of data extraction / collection may cause significant disruption to the target website(s).
- You will be liable for any copyright issues that may arise with your usage of the data extracted.
- Prices for using ScrapeXpress are subject to change with 14 days prior notice from ScrapeXpress. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ScrapeXpress website (www.ScrapeXpress.com.au) or as an announcement delivered to your ScrapeXpress account.
- ScrapeXpress reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- ScrapeXpress shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Web Data Extraction from public websites is very common and in most cases legal. However it is up to you to determine the legality of the way you plan to use our Services. ScrapeXpress will never knowingly build or host any data extraction or data import agent that is obviously illegal.
- We expect that the extraction agents (“agents”) you build will be used legally and ethically and that you have obtained permission, if necessary to use it on the targeted data source.
- ScrapeXpress reserves the right to refuse service to anyone wishing to use the Services in an illegal manner.
If you have any questions please click here to contact us.
This document was last updated on Jan 01, 2015